IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for .Net v2
.Net Framework-based WebDAV Server Library
- No WebDAV and XML experience required to create your WebDAV server.
- Microsoft Web Folders support.
- Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007/2010 and OpenOffice.org support.
- Microsoft SQL 2000/2005/2008 and Microsoft Access samples.
- Range / Content-Range header support for PUT and GET.
- WebDAV RFC 2518 and DeltaV RFC 3253 compliant.
- Create Class 1, Class 2 or DeltaV compliant WebDAV Server.
- Runs on .Net Framework 2.0 or later.
- C# source codes covered by unit tests.
- Resumable upload support (pause / cancel / restore broken upload).
- Upload from a Web page using a multipart form.
- Interfaces for reporting upload progress.
- Streamlined upload in IIS / ASP.NET.
- NtfsStorage sample - store data in NTFS ADS, no DB.
Resumable upload provides a reliable mechanism for uploading large files to WebDAV server and managing long-lasting uploads. You can pause \ resume uploads, restore broken uploads and report upload progress. Use DeltaV server sample together with a new Sample WebDAV Browser provided with IT Hit WebDAV Client Library for.NET to quickly evaluate all power of the new upload functionality.