Are there any limitations in a trial version of a product or if a product is activated with a trial license?
No, the product is fully functional and does not have any limitations. The product will stop working when a trial period expires.
Can I cancel a Subscription License?
Yes, you are free to cancel a subscription at any time. Note that the product will stop working when your subscription period expires.
Can I renew a Subscription License later?
Yes, you can renew subscription at any time. You will be able to activate any versions that support subscription mode during your subscription period. Note that older versions of our products may not support subscription mode.
What happens when I cancel a Subscription License or do not renew a Perpetual License support period?
- In case of a Subscription License the product will stop working when your subscription period expires.
- In case of a Perpetual License the product will continue working and you can use it unlimited period of time. However, you can not activate new versions of the product, released after your support period expiration date using your license.
What happens after 1 year in case of a Perpetual license?
- If you have automatic renewal enabled (default for most purchases made after September 1, 2017), your support period will be renewed automatically at an Early Renewal price. You will receive a notification e-mail before renewal. You will also receive a new license file that you will use to activate new versions of a product.
- If you have automatic renewal disabled, your support period will NOT be renewed automatically. You need to log-in into product download area and select "Renew".
Will my product stop working if I do not renew my Perpetual license support period?
No, the product will continue working. Note that using your license you can activate only products that were released during your subscription period or earlier.
Do you make requests to your servers inside your products?
- In case of a Subscription License the product will make periodic requests to check that the subscription is active.
- In case of a Perpetual License no requests are made.
Do you make requests to third-party servers inside your products?
No we do not make requests to third-party servers. All requests, if any, are made to IT Hit servers only.
What information do you send to your servers?
We send only information specified in your license file. We do not send any other information.
Do I have to download and replace the License file after the renewal?
- In case of a Subscription License you do not have to replace the license, the product periodically makes requests to our licensing server to check that your subscription is active.
- In case of a Perpetual License you need to replace the license file to activate new versions of a product.