IT Hit AJAX File Browser Release History
v22.214.171.12470April 13, 2017
- Authentication 'cookies' option did not work. Now this bug is fixed.
- Protocol application installer for Windows is signed with a new code signing certificate.
- If a web browser was deleted directly from file system instead of uninstalling, the protocol application may fail to start. Now web browsers that are improperly deleted are ignored by protocol application.
- A protocol application on OS X may incorrectly attach multiple cookies the request on OS X. This bug is now fixed.
v126.96.36.19934February 7, 2017
- Error in in protocol app on Windows: Microsoft.VC90.CRT id not found exception “Component identity found in manifest does not match the identity of the component requested.” Now this bug is fixed.
- Opening documents using protocol app on Windows from non-root WebDAV server did not work. Now this bug is fixed.
- Error handling in protocol application improved and refactored. Error message with appropriate description is now displayed if Desktop Experience Windows feature is not installed on Windows Server. Error message is displayed if mounting failed and non-cookies auth is used and connection is non-SSL and UseBasicAuth/BasicAuthLevel registry key is not set to 2.
- Protocol application stopped opening documents on Mac OS X if auth cookie expired. Now cookies are passed into protocol application during every document opening on Mac OS X in case of cookies auth.
- Improved stability and performance of protocol application on OS X in case of cookies authentication.
- Protocol application Max OS X version build failed in source codes version. Now this bug is fixed.
- In case of 302 redirect to login page protocol application hanged. Now this bug is fixed.
- License updated, usage restrictions section added – licensing limitations on usage with third-party WebDAV servers.
v188.8.131.5218 BetaNovember 29, 2016
- Edit button on a toolbar did not disable during multi-selection. Now this bug is fixed.
v184.108.40.2065November 28, 2016
v220.127.116.1112 BetaOctober 17, 2016
- Opening documents from WebDAV server with cookies authentication is now supported by protocol applications. Documents can now be opened from a WebDAV server which supports pure cookies authentication on Windows, OS X and Linux. The persistent cookie(s) are passed from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE to WebDAV client application.
- "Edit Document With..." command added. User can now select which application to use when opening a document.
- A new Source Codes License version is provided with complete protocol application sources. "One-click" build from sources and re-branding of protocol applications is now supported. Build scripts are provided for Windows, OS X and Linux with Source Codes license.
- Multiple document opening is now supported. User can multi-select several documents and use "Edit Document" command to open all documents.
- Protocol application RPM package installer is provided.
- Opening document error processing refactored in protocol application in Windows version. If document opening failed Windows Explorer with "My Documents" folder opened in some cases. Now correct error message is displayed.
- Resume did not work in mobile/touch version. The upload failed with "conflict" error. Now this bug is fixed.
v18.104.22.1681August 5, 2016
- Files inside folders broken if uploading via folders upload in Chrome on Windows and OS X. Now this bug is fixed.
- New Folder dialog and Rename dialog are covered by keyboard in Safari on iOS in touch version. Now this bug is fixed.
- Back navigation doe not work in touch version in file properties dialog. Now this bug is fixed.
- Info button stops working in files list after navigating from file properties dialog in touch version. Now this bug is fixed.
v22.214.171.1240July 11, 2016
- Drag & Drop upload in Edge hanged. This bug is now fixed.
- Ampersand character ('&') did not work in input fields on OS X. Now this bug is fixed.
v126.96.36.1995April 22, 2016
- Opening of non-MS Office documents and MS Office docs with MS Office 2007 via davX: protocol failed on Windows 32-bit machines. This bug is now fixed.
- Opening of non-MS Office documents and MS Office docs with MS Office 2007 via davX: protocol failed in IE 8 and IE 9. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol application displayed warning in IE 8 and IE 9 about opening unsigned application from unknown publisher. The application is now signed.
- If mounting using protocol application failed the web log-in dialog was shown. The log-in dialog is removed, error message with recommendations is now displayed.
- Protocol name changed to dav3, to trigger automatic protocol application update.
- Protocol application error processing and error message dialogs are re-factored on Windows and Linux.
v188.8.131.529April 13, 2016
- Icon did not display for files without extension in thumbnails view, in popup info block and in Properties dialog. This bug is now fixed.
- File type displayed incorrectly in Details view and in Properties dialog for files without extension. This bug is now fixed.
- Edit Document command and Open OS File Manager command (via custom protocol handler) failed on Windows 32 bit. This bug is now fixed.
- Edit Document command (via custom protocol handler) failed on files without extension on Windows and OS X. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol install dialog appear on Windows machines in Chrome if 'Remember my choice for all links of this type' check-box was checked in 'External Protocol Request' dialog and document opening took more than 1 sec. This bug is now fixed.
- First execution of Edit Document command (via custom protocol handler) performance improved on OS X.
v184.108.40.2060 Beta 2March 15, 2016
- Touch interface, both in mobile and tablet versions, now triggers document editing instead of download.
- Dialog for downloading custom protocols is provided in desktop and mobile versions.
- List of files in Details view is not displayed if getcontentlength, lasmodified, created or any other properties are not provided by server. Now this bug is fixed.
- If user navigates to other folder during upload files are uploaded to that folder instead of original folder. Now this bug is fixed.
- Deb protocol installer package is now provided for Linux in addition to tar.gz. Tested on Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Mint.
- OS X protocol installer (pkg) is now signed.
- Unicode characters processing fixed in all protocol handlers.
- Opening documents in Dolphin file manager using protocol handler fixed.
- Opening MS Office docs on Linux now triggers davX: protocol directly, without trying MS Office protocols first.
- Protocol opening script opened a new window in Safari. Now this bug is fixed.
- Mounting URL parameter was not processed in protocol handlers. Now this bug is fixed.
v220.127.116.117 Beta 1February 11, 2016
- A new approach to opening documents for editing based on protocols is provided. The Java applet is removed and replaced by protocol installers targeting Windows, OS X and Linux.
- File type was extracted from file dispalyname, incorrect file icon were displayed in Properties dialog and in files list if displayname is different from last segment of URL. Now file extension is extracted from file URL.
v18.104.22.1680April 17, 2015
- Microsoft Office documents open for editing did not work in Google Chrome v42 update because NPAPI including Microsoft Office Chrome plug-in is not available any more. Now this issue is fixed, Microsoft Office Chrome NPAPI plug-in is not ised in Chrome any more.
- Java applet performance improved. Now applet is inserted on a web page only first time and reused after that.
- ‘Open With’ OS dialog is now displayed on Linux if file type is not associated with any application.
v22.214.171.1245December 31, 2014
- Java applet signature expired. Now the Java applet is signed with a new Java code signing certificate.
- Microsoft Office documents were opened in Google chrome using Plugin. Now the protocol extension is used.
v126.96.36.1997December 6, 2014
- Context menu commands did not correspond to items after sorting. Now this bug is fixed.
- Extra request was sent even if SelectedFolder was not specified in Ajax File Browser settings. Now this bug is fixed.
v188.8.131.525October 22, 2014
NTLM authentication in case of CORS did not present the login dialog. Now extra request is submitted in case of CORS to trigger NTLM authentication.
Sorting broke Files list in details mode, list in Upload Progress Panel, list in Versions dialog and list in Custom Properties. Now this bug is fixed.
Java applet now provides a better error handling on Windows. If WebDAV folder mounting error occurs a message is displayed with recommendations to the user.
When deleting a version the 'If: (<opaquelocktoken:http://server />' header was added to the request. Now this bug is fixed.
v184.108.40.2062September 3, 2014
When uploading folder via context menu in Google Chrome double slash appeared in upload URL. Now this bug is fixed.
When deleting file version erroneous lock token was included in the request even if the item is not locked. Now this bug is fixed.
v220.127.116.111August 19, 2014
Drag and drop folders upload did not upload files correctly, all files were of the same size. Now this bug is fixed.
The ‘+’ character did not encode during rename and move operations. Now this bug is fixed.
Delete in Versions dialog does not work. Now this bug is fixed.
v18.104.22.1689July 18, 2014
Files upload and download via context menu and toolbar button did not work when CORS is used. Now this bug is fixed.
Upper line in context menu selected item was missing in most themes. Now this bug is fixed.
Download in Chrome via context menu did not escape URL correctly. Now this bug is fixed.
Download in Chrome via the toolbar button downloaded file with escaped characters. Now this bug is fixed.
v22.214.171.1248June 26, 2014
Files upload via context menu, toolbar and browser button broken by last update. This bug is now fixed.
Scroll in IE and Firefox - the size if Ajax File Browser may be bigger than specified. This bug is now fixed.
When row is selected in details view in IE 11 the line moves by 1 pixel. This bug is now fixed.
v126.96.36.1993June 25, 2014
User can now open Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio files for editing from server using protocols/plugins similar to Microsoft Office files. OpenOffice documents can now be opened in MicrosoftOffice using protocols/plugins.
The following types of files can now be opened as Microsoft Office documents:
- Microsoft Word documents: docx, doc, docm, dot, dotm, dotx
- Microsoft Excel documents: xltx, xltm, xlt, xlsx, xlsm, xlsb, xls, xll, xlam, xla
- Microsoft PowerPoint documents: pptx, pptm, ppt, ppsx, ppsm, pps, ppam, ppa, potx, potm, pot
- Microsoft Access documents: accdb, mdb
- Microsoft InfoPath documents: xsn, xsf
- Microsoft Publisher documents: pub
- Microsoft Visio files: vstx, vstm, vst, vssx, vssm, vssm, vss, vsl, vsdx, vsdm, vsd, vdw,
- Microsoft Project files: mpp
- OpenOffice Writer: odt
- OpenOffice Calc: ods
- OpenOffice Impress: odp
New Folder and Rename dialogs in mobile and tablet versions were overlapped by keyboard. Now these dialogs are repositioned to avoid keyboard overeating.
If Twitter Bootstrap is included on a web page the Ajax File Browser UI is distorted. Now Twitter Bootstrap (including ASP.NET MVC that is using it) and other Ajax libraries are.
Folders upload via context menu and toolbar button failed if folder contained files in subfolders. Now this bug is fixed.
XSS vulnerability – if the ‘<’ and ‘>’ characters did not escape properly in URL hash. Now this bug is fixed.
Url hash did not update in case last letter is deleted in search field, cross (clear) icon in search field pressed of search field Is hidden in a mobile version. Now hash is updated in all above scenarios.
Url hash did not update in case root node is selected in both desktop and a mobile version. Now this bug is fixed.
‘Folder Up’ button on a toolbar is enabled if a web page with Ajax File Browser displaying search results is refreshed. Now this bug is fixed.
v188.8.131.525June 20, 2014
CSS files are now packaged into a single file to reduce the amount of requests. Old CSS files are also shipped for backward compatibility.
New Folder, Copy, Move did not refresh tree in IE 8. Now this bug is fixed.
Mouse selection in search popup in a desktop version did not navigate to results, the text cursor is displayed. Now this bug is fixed.
Rename was sending 2 refresh requests in a desktop version. Now this bug is fixed.
Refresh during Copy, Move, Delete operations was sending numerous refresh requests in a mobile version. Now this bug is fixed.
Click on the cross in Search field in mobile and desktop versions was sending 2 refresh requests. Now only one refresh request is sent.
Scrolling did not function in File/Folder Info dialog in a mobile version, part of the content on Info dialog was not accessible. Now this bug is fixed.
Search results scrolling improved in mobile and tablet versions. Keyboard now hides automatically when user starts scrolling search results or selects Go button.
In landscape mode on iPhone, the top toolbar buttons did not work in a mobile version. Now this bug is fixed.
Rotation from landscape mode to portrait mode in Google Chrome on Android device cut the files list. Now this bug is fixed.
v184.108.40.2067June 11, 2014
Google Chrome is now using plug-in instead of protocol extension in case of Microsoft Office 2013. The MS Office protocol is blocked by Google Chrome update.
v220.127.116.111June 4, 2014
The tablet mode functionality is provided. In this new mode, the folders tree could be displayed on the left side together with files list or upload panel could be displayed on the right side.
Search functionality is provided in desktop, mobile and tablet modes.
In desktop mode search field added to a toolbar with drop-down hint and dynamic search results.
In mobile and tablet mode, search field now submits search request to the server instead of filtering files on a client side.
Progress for each operation is now displayed in desktop, mobile and tablet modes. Each operation can now be canceled.
The tree panel is provided in a mobile and tablet modes.
The upload panel is moved to the right side in mobile mode.
Mobile version now supports very long file lists. List scrolling performance improved dramatically. Now mobile and tablet versions provide virtual scrolling with a minimum HTML being generated in files list.
All operations are now asynchronous, including Copy, Move, Delete and Custom Properties management.
All operations are now supported in case of CORS with authentication in all web browsers (previously Copy, Move, Delete and Custom Properties management operations did not support CORS with authentication in FireFox and Safari).
Details view of each folder in desktop mode now can be customized individually at runtime using SetSettings method.
BeforeSelectedFolderChanged event is provided in which user can cancel navigation or customize Details View of Files Panel.
Upload dialog is removed in Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE 10 and later. User now goes directly to selecting files after clicking Upload button or menu.
Error processing improved and unified. Now any error details can be viewed in Details dialog which can display both WebDAV errors and HTML returned from the server.
Scrolling may be too long in mobile mode. Now this bug is fixed.
Small images thumbnails preview are distorted in a mobile version in Content and Thumbnails mode. Now this bug is fixed.
v18.104.22.1683April 11, 2014
Upload dialog in a mobile version is distorted on iPad 2, user cannot select file for upload. This bug is now fixed.
Scroling performance improved in mobile version.
In Content and in Thumbnail mode in a mobile version the image is resized incorrectly. Now this bug is fixed. mode=fill parameter is now added to thumbnaURLuin a mobile version.
Upload panel in a mobile version now hides automatically when all uploads are finished.
“Select All” in upload panel in a mobile version did not change to “Clear Selection”. This bug is now fixed.
File names are now generated and are unique for files uploaded from Android in a mobile version.
Last content row may be truncated or overlapped by bottom toolbar in a mobile version. This bug is now fixed.
v22.214.171.1248April 8, 2014
Video upload on iOS implemented in a mobile version.
Pull-down refresh is implemented in a mobile version.
Upload progress can be over 100% in a mobile version if resume is selected and the server is not available. This bug is now fixed.
Pause in upload panel in a mobile version does not work. This bug is now fixed.
Extra PROFIND request is sent and file list is refreshed in a mobile version when Resume is selected. No extra request is sent now when user resumes upload now.
Edit mode in a mobile version did not enable on iPhone 5 if EditModeMobile is set to ‘auto'. This bug is now fixed.
If upload list panel in a mobile version did not have scroll. Now this bug is fixed.
If any upload failed the progress on upload panel button is now turns read.
v126.96.36.1992March 31, 2014
Quota implementation added in a mobile version. The Info dialog on folder now displays quota.
Size did not display in ‘Content’ mode and in Info dialog in mobile version for zero-length files. This bug is now fixed.
Size and modification date is mixed in Content and List mode. Now this bug is fixed.
Upload after page refresh does not resume after selecting a correct file in a mobile version. This bug is now fixed.
Upload panel buttons went out of upload panel in mobile IE emulator. This bug is now fixed.
Info dialog displayed thumbnail instead of the icon. Now this bug is fixed.
v188.8.131.520March 26, 2014
Cell formatting function is now provided. Programmer can now create custom columns on a client side.
Improved upload stability in a mobile version. Muliupload fixed on iOS.
File and folder rename functionality implemented in a mobile version.
Fixed loader for servers that do not enable CORS and IE 9 and earlier.
Unable to select file in thumbnails view if the mouse pointer is overlapped with Context help. Now Context help is moved to the left side if it is under the mouse pointer.
View button on a toolbar and context menu was missing a check mark. Now this bug is fixed.
View button on a toolbar now changes images for each view mode. View button and context menu now provide context help for each mode.
In a mobile version in List view now file icons are displayed for images, not image preview.
Folder Up is disabled now if the user is in the root folder.
Items selection in files panel in details mode did not work. Now this bug is fixed. Home, End, PageUp, PageDown are now also supported.
New Folder and Rename item dialogs empty field validators did not work in a mobile version. This bug is now fixed.
File name was broken when downloading version from versions dialog. This bug is now fixed.
‘No to All’ functionality fixed in a mobile version when item is being moved, copied or overwritten during upload.
Lumuna theme folder and default file 256x256 and 512x512 images quality improved.
v184.108.40.2061March 4, 2014
Custom columns that display data from custom properties can now be created.
Default buttons do not work in dialogs in FireFox. This bug is now fixed.
Mouse scroll is very slow in FireFox. This bug is now fixed.
Failed to execute a command [osascript, -e mount volume "http://...." error when trying to mount a volume that was already mounted on OS X. This bug is now fixed.
Spaces not supported for mounted WebDAV folders on OS X. This bug is now fixed.
Folder Up icon is now disabled on the root folder in both desktop and mobile versions.
Loader is not supported for servers that do not enable CORS and IE 9 and earlier. Now a loader supports servers without CORS support and IE 9 and earlier.
ITHitAJAXFileBrowserSource.tar.gz does not include ITHitAJAXFileBrowserMobile.js and ITHitAJAXFileBrowserLoader.js file. Now these files are included. ITHitAJAXFileBrowserLoader.js is now minified.
If the user navigates in tree during folder upload the Ajax File Browser navigates back. This bug is now fixed.
If the user selects “Refresh” command or toolbar button or navigates to new folder and server is not available the folder content is cleared. Now folder content is not cleared.
The “New Folder” dialog now provides default folder name in folder name field.
The items contain text selection in IE if the user selects several items in Upload panel. This bug is now fixed.
Drag do not start if drag starts on non-selected element. Now this bug is fixed.
ViewMode in settings object can now be set using a text.
v220.127.116.113February 26, 2014
Ajax File Browser Mobile version Beta implementation is provided.
Drag & Drop stopped working in Chrome 32.0.1700.107 and later version. This bug is now fixed.
New loader with progress bar and desktop/mobile web browser auto detection provided. New initialization code is now used to load and create Ajax File Browser asynchronously.
Toolbar icons improved, fixed and new extra icons provided for all themes and sizes. Upload button is now on a toolbar.
SetSelectedFolder and SetSelectedItems are now obsolete. SetSelectedFolderAsync and SetSelectedItemsAsync provided instead.
SelectedFolderChanged and SelectedItemsChanged events fire inconsistently. Now this bug is fixed.
GetSelectedFolder method returned HierarchyItem instead of null if nothing is selected in a tree. This bug is now fixed.
Enter on file or folder did not navigate to specified folder. Now this bug is fixed.
‘Use of XMLHttpRequest's withCredentials attribute is no longer supported in the synchronous mode in the window context.’ error is now fixed. XMLHttpRequest.withCredentials is now set only in async mode.
BeforeRequestSend and BeforeUpload events fixed.
v18.104.22.1680January 3, 2014
'Open Folder in File Manager' context menu and toolbar button did not work in IE 11 because httpFolder behavior was disabled in IE 11. Now Internet Explorer 11 is using Java applet to open OS File Manager.
v22.214.171.1242December 9, 2013
Drag and drop folders upload implemented in Google Chrome.
‘New Document’ menu now works with Microsoft Office 2013.
v126.96.36.1995November 22, 2013
XPath is not supported issue fixed in Internet Explorer 11. Internet Explorer 11 is now supported.
Java applet support in Windows improved. Drive mounting previously failed if .Net 2.0 was not installed. Now mounting is supported with any .Net combination.
v188.8.131.524 BetaNovember 13, 2013
The “Application will be blocked in the future Java security update because the JAR file manifest does not contain the permission attribute.” Warning in the Java applet fixed.
After server or network failure, when user resumes upload manually, more than 3 upload can start simultaneously. This bug I now fixed.
v184.108.40.2061 BetaOctober 9, 2013
Auto-restore upload may not work in Chrome and IE 10 fixed.
Sorting in Upload Panel broke context menu commands. This bug is now fixed.
v220.127.116.110 BetaOctober 8, 2013
Upload of files over 2Gb to the IIS-based server is now supported. Now if IIS server is detected, the file is broken into segments below 2Gb and uploaded segment-by-segment.
Upload of files over 2Gb in IE 10 is now supported.
Folders upload implemented (Google Chrome-only feature).
Resumable upload is implemented. The user can now pause and resume upload.
Upload auto-resume is implemented. In case the server is not accessible because of server or network failure Ajax File Browser will try to automatically restore upload.
UI responsiveness improved. File structure browsing and upload operations are now asynchronous.
Upload Speed and time Left calculation improved.
v18.104.22.1684September 27, 2013
In case Microsoft Office 2013 is installed together with previous Microsoft Office versions on the same client computer, Microsoft Office version sometimes did not detect correctly and previous Microsoft Office version was used in case of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Now always, latest Microsoft Office version is used.
v22.214.171.1240August 27, 2013
Files tree and files list did not display in Chrome 29. Now this bug is fixed.
v126.96.36.1997July 24, 2013
Edit Document stops working with Microsoft Office documents after web page refresh if Microsoft Office 2013 is installed. This bug is now fixed.
On Mac OS X Java applet was used to open Microsoft Office documents. Now Microsoft Office default web browser plugin is used.
v188.8.131.525June 26, 2013
In Windows 8 theme upload_waiting.png and upload_failed.png icons was white and invisible, as a result. Now the color is changed to blue.
Sample index.html supplied with Ajax File Browser contained erroneous comment that broke HTML, the Ajax File Browser did not display correctly. Now this bug is fixed.
v184.108.40.2067June 14, 2013
278 status code is now treated as if 302 Found was returned. This is because 302 code is processed automatically by XHR and there is no way to process the redirect to the login page. Now if your server returns 278 status code the Ajax library will extract ‘Location’ header and redirect to URL specified in it.
Browsing performance improved (FlushCacheOnOpenFolder set to false by default). Only one request to the server is done when user opens a folder.
v220.127.116.112May 29, 2013
Lock overlay image is displayed on file icon in Details View mode.
Java applet may not open for editing second time if during first call user clicked 'Cancel'. This bug is now fixed.
Several pixels of the last item in Details View in Windows 8 theme was truncated. This bug is now fixed.
Mark did not show in in context menu for current view mode in Google Chrome. This bug is now fixed.
Drop zone hover highlighting fixed in Real Vista and ih_vista when dragging file from local disk.
v18.104.22.1684May 28, 2013
Ajax File Browser got a new look with 9 new CSS themes.
DeltaV versioning RFC3253 is now supported. Versions menu and button are added. The user can see versions list, revert to version and download version. Version creation date and user that created a version is displayed.
Quota RFC4331 is now supported. Properties page now displays info about used and free space.
Lock icon is displayed in Icons view if file is locked.
Java applet can now open documents for editing and start OS file manager on Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Mint and other major Linux flavors.
Java applet performance improved.
- Toolbar now supports several buttons sizes: 16, 24, 32, 48, 64, 72.
- All commands are now also available on the toolbar.
Context Help added. User can see the description of toolbar buttons, context menus and info about folders and files when hovering over them.
Upload from iOS photo gallery is supported now. Previously only one file was uploaded from iOS gallery.
In case unfinished file uploads are present in Upload Progress Panel a warning is displayed if the user is navigating away from a page.
Cross-domain requests are now supported in IE 10.
Now mark is displayed in the context menu for current view mode.
User can now navigate to the website outside of his base URL.
‘Folders’ button is now displayed as pressed if Folders Panel is visible.
Error when uploading .js files is now fixed.
Resize grip "jump" top in IE. Now this bug is fixed.
Cannot create a folder with IIS 6 Built-in WebDAV Server bug is now fixed.
Scripts broke when inserting on ASP.NET form. This bug is now fixed.
Gaps in the context menu in New Document and Views menu if displayed near the right border are now fixed.
If more than one file is selected via Browse button in IE 10 one file was always missing. Now this bug is fixed.
Request to missing blank.gif file fixed.
Edit field context menu and shortcuts fixed in Address bar.
v22.214.171.1243May 12, 2013
WebDAV standards-compliant PUT upload is now supported in IE 10. No more PostUploadModule is needed if IE 10 is used.
Upload via Drag-and-Drop is now supported in IE 10.
Multiselection upload via “Browse“ button in IE 10 uploaded 1 file less than was actually selected. This bug is now fixed.
If the file did not contain extension icons view broke. This bug is now fixed.
File icons updated.
v126.96.36.1991December 28, 2012
Microsoft Office documents can now be opened in Chrome, Firefox and Safari using native web browser API, without using Java applet.
'New Document' menu is now available in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
v188.8.131.522December 24, 2012
Broken signature on Java module is fixed.
v184.108.40.2060November 23, 2012
Code signing Certificate for Java module is updated.
v220.127.116.111September 18, 2012
After sorting context menu may popup for incorrect element. Now this bug is fixed.
Broken HTML fixed in thumbnails mode.
v18.104.22.1684June 22, 2012
- Thumbnails mode added.
- Download button added to the toolbar. 'Open / Download' command in the context menu is replaced with 'Download' command.
- If the text was selected in Google Chrome browser the Ajax File Browser hanged. This bug is now fixed.
v22.214.171.1243January 16, 2012
Fixed page reloads issue when Ajax File Browser is opened in a new window. Required for WebDAV Server for .Net v3.
Percent character ('%') encoding issue in Windows 7, Vista and Server 2008 is fixed in Java Applet.
'Open / Download' command is renamed to 'Download'. '?download' is added to the URL. It is expected that your server will attach Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=myfile.exe header to force file download when it discovers '?download' in URL.
v126.96.36.1999December 18, 2011
Click on '+' in a tree modified hash code in the web browser. Now this bug is fixed.
IIS 7.x POST-upload module did not impersonate REPORT request. The upload in IE to built-in WebDAV IIS 7.x server failed if windows account did not have full control in upload folder. Now this bug is fixed.
Rename using Windows Explorer on Vista and 7 (mini redirector) failed if path contained special characters in URL and Windows Explorer is opened from context menu 'Open Folder in File Manager' in Firefox, Chrome and Safari. The URL in the Destination header was double encoded. Now this bug is fixed.
Error when posting folder via Ctrl-V when another folder is selected in Files View panel. Now this bug is fixed.
When Ajax File Browser was used with WebDAV Server Engine for .Net v3 Beta the JavaScropt error occurred when uploading in Internet Explorer.
v188.8.131.528November 9, 2011
- Cut / Paste did not overwrite the file if the file with the same name exists in the target folder. Now this bug is fixed.
- Ctrl-X / Ctrl-V broke history navigation. Now this bug is fixed.
- Error message displayed if Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V with a file is performed in the same folder. Now this bug is fixed.
- When drugging a file the Copy/Move <file name> label disappeared when drugging over the file list. Now this bug is fixed.
v184.108.40.2062October 21, 2011
- On some servers, error message box is displayed when file is dropped in Files View Panel on a folder with special characters in URL or if Settings.Url contains special characters. Now this bug is fixed.
- URL in 'Location' field in Properties dialog is double encoded. Now this bug is fixed.
- 'Manage Properties' dialog title fixed.
- File size in Properties dialog now displayed in Bytes in addition to Mb and Kb.
v220.127.116.119October 19, 2011
- Browse button is grayed in Chrome and Safari. Now this bug is fixed.
- Scrolling may appear when activating Java applet if browser width and height is set to 100% of the width and height of the web page. Now this bug is fixed.
v18.104.22.1685October 16, 2011
- 'Edit Document' and 'Open Folder in File Manager' commands failed on servers with authentication if Java applet was used. Now this bug is fixed.
- Message displayed 'Location <URL> not found.' when canceling upload of files in the queue. Now this bug is fixed.
- Response items with non-OK status are ignored in file listing requests.
v22.214.171.1247October 5, 2011
- Upload in Firefox 7 is now supported. In Firefox 7 files of any size are now uploaded in a standards-compliant manner, using PUT verb. The POST upload is used for Firefox 6 and earlier versions for files over 100Mb only.
- 'Open Containing Folder' and 'Open Document' generated incorrect path for SSL/HTTPS connections. This bug is now fixed.
- Firefox 6 displayed 'Save File' dialog at the end of file upload if the file is over 100Mb in size. This bug is now fixed.
- If user presses 'Enter' in Rename dialog the file renamed but the dialog did not close. This bug is now fixed.
v126.96.36.1997September 22, 2011
- POST upload module for Microsoft WebDAV Extension for IIS 7.x to support upload in IE added to Ajax File Browser archive.
v188.8.131.520 ReleaseSeptember 16, 2011
- Java applet provided for opening /saving documents directly from / to server in IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari on Windows and Mac OS X.
- The Java applet can open default OS file manager.
- API for context menu customization provided.
- API for creating custom dialogs provided.
- History is now integrated with web browser history navigation by default.
- Shortcuts and diagonal-drag selection are now supported.
- Now you can pass localized strings to Ajax File Browser constructor.
- Thumbnails mode removed.
v0.2.0.258April 18, 2011
- 'AjaxFileBrowser=True' marker is added to URL when POST-upload in IE and Firefox is performed. Required to support WebDAV Server Engine v3.
v0.2.0.257March 22, 2011
- If File View Panel contains large number of files, clicking on the scroll may cause view to scroll to the top. This bug is now fixed.
- Double clicking on file did not open the file. This bug is now fixed.
v0.2.0.255March 9, 2011
- In Google Chrome for files over 100Mb, dialog box was displayed when drag-dropping files from file system. This bug is now fixed.
- Dialog box is now displayed if the user drops a file from file system in Internet Explorer, telling user that Internet Explorer does not support drag and drop from file system.
- If the user drags over Upload Panel in Internet Explorer the color changed. This bug is now fixed.
v0.2.0.252 Beta 2February 25, 2011
- The URL in 'Overwrite Confirm' dialog is not decoded. Now this bug is fixed.
v0.0.2.246February 17, 2011
- Images caching issue fixed. If the image was updated in thumbnails mode Firefox and Internet Explorer never refreshed image regardless of caching headers specified by the server. Now image modification date is attached to URL to reliably prevent caching.
- If more than one file was uploaded in Firefox, Chrome and Safari some images did not display in thumbnails mode. This bug is now fixed.
- An error appeared in upload area for cross-origin uploads in Internet Explorer while file was successfully uploaded. This bug is now fixed.
v0.0.2.241February 10, 2011
- File did not upload for cross-origin requests if drag-and-dropped from local file system. This bug is now fixed.
- Scrolling in Manage Properties dialog in Internet Explorer. This bug is now fixed.
- After switch to thumbnail mode from details view selection in files view panel did not work. This bug is now fixed.
v0.0.2.240February 7, 2011
- Drag and drop from local file system implemented added in Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Internal drag and drop implemented.
- The "Vista" style is moved from /themes/default_inc.css to /themes/ih_vista/include.css.
- Internal refactoring and redesign did.
- iWork Keynote, Pages and Numbers icons added.
v0.0.1.194July 26, 2010
- Files upload multiselection added in Firefox Safari and Chrome.
- Cross-domain / cross-port requests are now supported.
- All AJAX File Browser settings now could be passed to the constructor.
- Now you can customize Files Panel and Upload Progress Panel. In this version, you can hide any column, change columns headers, order, set columns width and resize mode.
- Toolbar is now customizable. You can add your custom buttons or any other HTML controls, hide default buttons as well manage visibility, text and other properties.
- Double-click event on files and folders added to Files View panel.
- SetSelectedFolder did not open tree in Folders panel if file was on level 3 or deeper. This bug is now fixed.
- Default columns resize mode changed.
v0.0.0.153February 26, 2010
- Cancel upload in Firefox fixed.
v0.0.0.149February 3, 2010
- Standards-compliant PUT upload now supported in Google Chrome 4.
- Upload Progress panel sorting fixed.
- onBeforeUpload event fixed.
- Show/Hide upload panel (SetShowUploadPanel) fixed.
v0.0.0.136October 24, 2009
- When file is uploaded to the folder with non-English characters the file content is not refreshed. This bus is now fixed.
v0.0.0.135October 11, 2009
- WebDAV-compliant PUT upload of files up to 4Gb now supported in Safari 4.0 or later.
- WebDAV-compliant PUT upload of files up to 100Mb now supported in Firefox 3.5 or later. Larger files (up to 2Gb) require POST support on the server side.
v0.0.0.124May 1, 2009
- Incorrect exception text when during cross-domain request fixed.
- Dialogs resize and scrolling fixed.
v0.0.0.121April 15, 2009
- SetShowAddressBar and SetShowToolbar methods fixed.
v0.0.0.120April 14, 2009
- Fixed incorrect domain is used by default.
- Fixed scrolling in IE when dialogs are shown.
- Fixed backgrounds in dialog titles.
- Fixed missing "dropdown" image in a toolbar.
- When upload progress panel is hidden and then shown it was located at the top of the control instead of the bottom. This is now fixed.
- Only control area now disabled when dialogs are displayed.
v0.0.0.115April 7, 2009
- IE 8 support added.
- Page styles influenced control styles. Control styles influenced influences page styles. Now this is partially fixed.
- ih_vista class now must be applied to control container.
- Default buttons in dialogs are set.
v0.0.0.112April 1, 2009
- Modification date / time format now automatically set according to system settings.
- Validators fixed in New Folder and Rename dialogs.
- Get / SetShowFilesView method added.
v0.0.0.108March 30, 2009
- Apple Safari 4 Beta support added.
v0.0.0.105March 27, 2009
- Localization support added. Strings are now stored uncompressed at the top of ITHitAJAXFileBrowser.js.
- Methods for controlling various panels visibility added: Get/SetShowFolders, Get/SetShowToolbar, Get/SetShowAddressBar, Get/SetShowUploadPanel,
- Thumbnails view fixed, extra line breaks removed.
- Context menu in upload area did not disappear. Now this bug is fixed.
- Some AJAX File Browser HTML was put to the body tag. Now all content is put to the parent control.
- IE 6 support improved.
v0.0.0.93March 5, 2009
- Escaping of special characters fixed. Now all special characters are URL-encoded.
- SSL fixed. AJAX File Browser failed to connect to servers over HTTPS.
- Copy fixed. If the server returns multistate response with a list of successfully copied files the error message was displayed.
- Validation of not allowed characters added, Get/SetNotAllowedCharacters methods added.
- View Mode management methods added: Get/SetViewMode, Get/SetImageTypes.
v0.0.0.69February 17, 2009
- Tested with Apache mod_dav.
- Minimized server round trips.
- Upload redesigned.
- Fixed files upload and renames with non-English characters.
- OnBeforeUpload, OnGetProgress, OnBeforeRequestSend, OnResponse, OnSelectedItemsChanged, OnSelectedFolderChanged events provided.
- Get/SetProgressRefreshTime, Get/SetShowImagePrevie and Refresh methods provided.
v0.0.0.49 Beta 1January 22, 2009
- IT Hit AJAX File Browser Beta 1 released