IT Hit Edit Any Document for SharePoint Release History
v3.1.2639.0January 25, 2019
- Protocol application installer on Mac OS displayed an error installing Safari extension. This bug is fixed now.
v3.1.2601.0December 5, 2018
- Protocol application do not open document during first click in Edge. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol application Edge extension do not install in all users mode on some machines. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol application Edge extension do not install in current user mode on some machines. This bug is now fixed.
v3.1.2539.0October 29, 2018
- Protocol application in Firefox on Windows 7 shows "Failed to decode cookies." error message. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol application installer crushes if maximum file size is specified. This bug is now fixed.
- Edge web browser extension is not installed by protocol application installer in Current User mode. Installation for Edge now always require require administrative privileges. Message about policies modification and administrative privileges requirement in Current User mode added.
v3.1.2487.0October 2, 2018
- User can now specify maximum file size for editing during protocol application installation via installer user interface.
- Protocol application installer now supports advanced and standard mode.
- Protocol application show "ItemURL must be located under the MountURL" on non-root SharePoint website on Mac OS X. Now this bug is fixed.
- Protocol application show "Can not pass cookies." error on Windows 7. Now this bug is fixed.
- Protocol application documents opening failed with "Invalid Literal for float" error on Windows 2012 Server R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2. This bug is now fixed.
- Ubuntu 18.04 and Debian missing packages error displayed. This bug is now fixed.
v3.1.2390.0August 14, 2018
- Protocol application Windows installer in per-user mode does not require administrative privileges any more. In per-user mode the protocol application can now be installed by an account with ‘Standard User’ permissions.
- Protocol application Windows installer installer now verifies that Web Client Windows service is running (in case of Windows 7) and offers to start Web Client if required.
- Protocol application Windows installer parameters are provided to modify Edge policy and start Web Client Service during installation on Windows 7.
- Web browser extensions install with incorrect permissions on Ubuntu 16 and Ubuntu 18. Now proper permissions are being configured during installation.
v3.1.2352.0July 17, 2018
- Documents opening did not work on some machines in Edge. Edge host, provided with protocol application, security configuration fixed.
v3.1.2349.0July 16, 2018
- If Web Client Windows service is not running on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 machines a warning is displayed by the protocol application offering to start Web Client service.
- All Users/Current user option added to the protocol application installer. To install Edge extension the installer now prompts to allow local computer policy modification.
- On Ubuntu 18.04 gksu package did not installed by protocol application. Now the package is removed from dependency.
- Chrome 67.0.3396.99 the protocol application did not show “To execute this command the authentication cookie will be saved as permanent …" message in case of a session cookie. This bug is now fixed.
v3.0.2152.0 BetaJune 21, 2018
- Document did not open if Edit Any Document is installed or root website. Now this bug is fixed.
- Debug console is displayed if document is opened in Edge. Now this bug is fixed.
v3.0.2148.0 BetaJune 20, 2018
- SharePoint New Experience mode is now supported.
- Opening documents on Max OS X is now supported.
- Protocol application now supports latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari and IE updates on Windows, Mac OS X and several Linux flavors.
- The product is now using the latest build of IT Hit WebDAV Ajax Library.
v2.6.1926.0October 25, 2016
- In case of SharePoint Online, on root website, the following message appeared when adding license to website: "Request failed. Access denied. You do not have permissions to perform this action or access this resource. undefined.". Now this issue is fixed.
v2.6.1905.0August 3, 2016
- Linux in now supported. The protocol application can now be installed and open documents on a Linux machine.
- "Open With..." command added. A user can now select which application to use when opening a document.
- Unicode characters did not show correctly on Windows machines. This bug is now fixed.
v2.5.1824.0July 6, 2016
- HttpException: Unknown server tag 'WebPartPages:AllowFraming'. Is thrown in case of SharePoint 2013. Now this bug is fixed.
- "Exception from HRESULT: 0x81070964" is thrown in case of SharePoint 2013. Now this bug is fixed.
- Window (Basic/Digest/NTLM/Kerberos) authentication is now supported.
- Forms-based authentication is now supported for SharePoint 2013.
- Settings page with license upload and permissions configuration added.
- Protocol application performance improved.
v2.5.1810.0June 22, 2016
- Edit Any Document for Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft SharePoint 2013 released.