v1.2.758.0October 26, 2011
- To prevent files download offline attribute added to all items.
- Now files are not locked by default when content is updated. Two autolocking modes provided.
- Filter to specify file types that should be locked provided.
- Filters to specify file types that should be uploaded and downloaded provided.
- Now versioning context menus are hidden by default.
- Default lock timeout can be specified now in drive settings. Default lock timeout now is 1 year.
- All files are marked with 'offline' attribute to avoid downloads by Windows Explorer.
- File is filled with zeros in some case. Now this bug is fixed.
v1.1.688.0February 28, 2011
- Parsing of Url returned in href element improved. The trailing slash is removed from Url for files if the server returns in response to PROPFIND requests.
v1.1.683.0February 25, 2011
- Parsing of HTTP status returned in XML improved. Now status can have any description or missing description or contain only numeric status code.
- Parsing of Depth header improved. Now this header can contain white space.
- Parsing of 'timeout' XML element improved. Now this element can contain white space.
v1.1.682.0January 31, 2011
- None of the authentication options is selected when editing mapped drive properties and the 'Use current user credentials' option is selected. This bug is now fixed.
v1.1.679.0November 19, 2010
- Client cache timeout configuration option added.
- To avoid license setup wizard, now you can set license file in BuildMsi sample.
v1.1.638.0October 5, 2010
- Windows Explorer customization is now supported. An option is added to Drive Settings dialog to enable desktop.ini, folder.jpg, folder.gif, autorun.inf and other files requested by Windows Explorer.
- Tray application now can be disabled. You can set in SDK if tray application should be installed with Map WebDAV Drive.
- If the connection URL contains encoded characters rename/move is called twice displaying an error in Windows Explorer. This bug is now fixed.
v1.1.571.0June 24, 2010
- The upload buffering mode is now automatically selected by default. If Basic, Digest, Kerberos or Anonymous authentication is used the file upload is unbuffered. If NTLM is detected the file content is buffered in memory.
- Fixed SSL with Microsoft IIS 6 built-in WebDAV server. Microsoft IIS 6 built-in WebDAV server returns broken URL in response to PROPFIND requests.
- Custom Properties dialog added. Now any custom string properties can be associated with files and folders.
- Tray icon was hardcoded in .dll. Now this bug is fixed, all icons are stored outside of .dll and .exe files.
- Application name and some other strings were hardcoded in .dll. Now, this bug is fixed.
v1.1.482.0December 29, 2009
- Windows Explorer hangs when mounting drive to WebDAV server with invalid SSL certificate.
- 'Map WebDav Drive' context menu may not appear on some machines. This is now fixed.
v1.1.473.0November 15, 2009
- Icons may be broken if install fails. The install sample fixed to support correct uninstall.
- Tray icon fixed.
v1.1.459.0October 24, 2009
- ArgumentNullException when mapping drive fixed if proxy is specified.
v1.1.444.0October 11, 2009
- Url validation in drive mounting wizard fixed.
v1.1.440.0 ReleaseOctober 6, 2009
- Sample install Wix project provided that creates .msi installation file from IT Hit Map WebDAV Drive merge module.
- Localization and rebranding support provided. All strings and images are now stored outside of .dll and .exe files.
- Drive Events support and sample provided. Now you can specify an external file to be executed during various Map WebDAV Drive events.
- Context menu customization support provided. You can switch off unused context menus in Windows Explorer.
- Improved Windows Explorer Integration. File status (locked, checked-out) is now displayed over the file icon as well as now you can lock/unlock and check-out/check-in files in all subdirectories with a single click.
- Integrated Windows Authentication now supported. You can connect to WebDAV server that utilizes NTLM or Kerberos authentication without entering username or password.
- Unbuffered upload for NTLM and Kerberos authentication now supported.
- Improved Performance.
v188.8.131.52 Beta 2November 26, 2008
- Windows Explorer crashes on Windows Vista during drive mounting if no Windows Explorer instances were running.
- Windows Explorer freeze sometimes - fixed.
v184.108.40.206 Beta 2September 22, 2008
- Unable to connect to WebDAV server with invalid SSL certificate. Now warning is shown, in this case.
v220.127.116.11 Beta 2September 17, 2008
- "Drive not formatted" error if WebDAV server does not return folder creation or modification date/time - fixed.
- "Drive not formatted" error if drive letter was previously used for different WebDAV server - fixed.
- "Fail to register HRESULT - 214702484" error during installation - fixed.
- Logging the section added to Using the Map WebDAV Drive API help article.
v18.104.22.168 Beta 2September 12, 2008
- Various bugs and exceptions when setting license and mounting drive on non-English Windows versions fixed.
- Two versions created during check-in - fixed.
- Transfer progress displayed in tray application when using Core API fixed.
v22.214.171.124 Beta 2September 8, 2008
- Unable to connect to non-root servers problem fixed.
- Some servers required URL to end with '/' when opening folders - fixed.
- Development API and SDK provided.
- Upload / download progress dialog added.
- Lock / unlock features added.
- Versioning features added.
- By default file is downloaded only if it was updated.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000 is not supported no more by Beta 2.
v126.96.36.199 Beta 1May 30, 2008
- Drive mapping tool beta 1 released.