IT Hit WebDAV Client API .NET Release History
v2.0.477.0 BetaOctober 26, 2016
- License issue date validation failed for some licenses. This bug is now fixed.
v2.0.421.0 BetaMay 17, 2016
- Asynchronous interfaces and implementation provided based on Task-based Asynchronous Pattern.
- DLL build for for Xamarin iOS provided.
- DLL build for for Mono Android provided.
- IResource renamed to IFile. All methods with 'Resource' in it's names replaced with 'File'.
v18.104.22.1681November 23, 2012
- ITHit.WebDAV.Client.dll compiled for .Net 4.0 is now provided.
v22.214.171.1244August 14, 2012
- ETags are now supported. Etag property added to IItemContent interface.
- System proxy is now used by the library by default. Fiddler and other debugging proxies can capture traffic by default. WebDavSession.Proxy property now set to WebRequest.GetSystemWebProxy().
- Timeout parameter in IHierarchyItem.RefreshLock is now nullable.
- 14 new tests added to source codes version to test lock refresh without Timeout header, If-Range, If-Match, If-Modified-Since and If-None-Match headers.
- 2 overloaded GetReadStream methods provided. Now file last modified date or ETag can be passed to GetReadStream to ensure the file is not modified between GetReadStream calls.
v126.96.36.1994June 27, 2012
- IHierarchyItem.Lock timeout parameter is now nullable. Unit tests added to test cases when Timeout header is not provided or when infinite timeout is specified.
- IItemContent.Download did not truncate the content of the file if the file exists, that caused file corruption. Now the content is being truncated.
- In Sample browser, if the file is modified by another user after the file size was requested from the server, the downloaded file was corrupted. Now this bug is fixed.
- WebDAVSession.CookieContainer property added to the session object to allow cookies manipulation.
v188.8.131.52February 25, 2011
- Parsing of HTTP status returned in XML improved. Now status can have any description or missing description or contain only numeric status code.
- Parsing of Depth header improved. Now this header can contain white space.
- Parsing of 'timeout' XML element improved. Now this element can contain white space.
- 'Obsolete' warning removed in WebDAV Browser sample.
v184.108.40.206August 10, 2010
- IIS 6 build-in WebDAV returns HTTP instead of HTTPS in PROPFIND responses if SSL is used. WebDavSession.IIS6SSLSupport properеy is provided as a workaround for this issue.
- Custom properties content did not unescape. Now this bug is now fixed.
- Thread safety improved. Each HierarchyItem now stores its own connection settings, copied from the parent object. Connection settings now copied when IHierarchyItem.OpenFolder, IHierarchyItem.OpenResource, IHierarchyItem.OpenItem, IFolder.CreateFolder and IFolder.CreateResource are called.
- If the server did not provide namespace for WebDAV property the client library throw exception. This bug is now fixed.
- Visual Studio 2010 project now provided.
v220.127.116.11March 2, 2010
- If the server did not return Content-Type header or if Content-Type header does not contain charset the encoding is considered to be UTF-8.
- Lock token now returned in the format that it was returned from the server, 'opaquelocktoken' is not truncated. Now client library supports Jackrabbit WebDAV server.
v18.104.22.168November 26, 2009
- Locks did not save in WebDAV Browser Example - fixed.
v22.214.171.124November 17, 2009
- Unbuffered uploads for NTLM and Kerberos authentication now supported.
- Some servers may set very big timeout in seconds leading to exceptions in Client library. Now this bug is fixed.
- Exceptions made serializable to cross application domains.
v126.96.36.199March 26, 2009
- Now Content-Encoding header is used to determine encoding when parsing XML.
- Output Content-Encoding header now contains the charset for XML. The encoding is specified by new WebDavSession.ContentEncoding property.
- ClientCerificates property added to WebDavSession class. Now it is possible to set client certificates.
- Performance improved if logging is turned off.
- '#' character now supported in file and folder names.
- Integration tests for chunked mode and UTF-16 encoding added in source codes version.
- WebDAV Browser Example:
- If shared locks are not supported by server exclusive locks are used. Usually important for MOSS.
- If folder and files are selected for lock it was not possible to lock. Now this bug is fixed.
- If the server is inaccessible after incorrect certificate warning the sample crushed. Now this bug is fixed.
- Exception was thrown if the server did not return lock token. Now this bug is fixed.
- VS 2008 projects and solutions added. Reference to ITHit.WebDAV.Client.dll fixed.
v188.8.131.52November 21, 2008
- Custom properties now wrapped to CDATA.
- Sample Browser build output (.exe) now added to the archive.
- WebDAV Browser Example:
- If the server returned miltistatus response client displayed error. Copy / move response status parsing fixed.
- When updating file content Continue command caused the file to start from the beginning. Now this bug is fixed.
- Locks lost sometimes after closing application. Now this bug is fixed.
- Move of locked file failed. Now locked passed to move method.
- Update properties on a locked file failed. Now locks passed to UpdateProperties.
- Progress bars show 0% on Windows Vista after browser reopened. Now this bug is fixed.
- Locks lost for files with special characters in path. Now this bug is fixed.
- 'Select All' button added to Manage Locks.
- Broken file downloaded if file was modified by another user. Incorrect content length was read. Now this bug is fixed.
- Locks and paused uploads lost if application twice opened / closed.
v184.108.40.206October 27, 2008
- Resumable upload feature provided. PUT now can attach Content-Range header to upload file segments.
- Sample WebDAV Browser provided.
- With a new overloaded IFolder.GetChildren method you can request custom properties of all child items with a single request.
- IResource.IsCheckedOut, IResource.IsVersionControlled, IHierarchyItem.GetActiveLocks and IHierarchyItem.GetSupportedLock methods are now obsolete and replaced with IResource.CheckedOut, IResource.VersionControlled, IHierarchyItem.ActiveLocks, IHierarchyItem.SupportedLock properties.
- ResourceType enumeration renamed to ItemType.
- WebDavSession.GetAuthenticationScheme method added.
v220.127.116.11September 9, 2008
- System.Argument exception "Illegal characters in path" in IFolder.GetChildren fixed.
- WebDAVSession.CustomHeaders property added. This property can be used to add custom user headers which will be attached to all requests.
v18.104.22.168April 18, 2008
- DeltaV Support added. Put files under version control, check-out/check-in files, list versions via PERORT verb or via version-history / version-set properties, download file version content and set auto-versioning mode.
- .NET Compact Framework support added.
- Timeout chunked transfer and client buffering now can be set for each item separately.
- Unit tests and integration tests for .NET Compact Framework now provided with source codes version.
- Exception raised when API is used with Apache mod_dav (mod_dav does not return DAV:displayname property).
v22.214.171.124November 25, 2007
- File upload buffering now managed via WebDavSession.AllowWriteStreamBuffering property.
- License check code changed.
- Quick Start updated.
v126.96.36.199October 11, 2007
- Responce close when uploading files fixed.
- Preauthentication added.
- WebDavSession.PreAuthenticate property added.
- WebDavSession.SendChunked property added.
- WebDavSession.AllowWriteStreamBuffering property added.
v188.8.131.52 Final releaseSeptember 21, 2007
- Integration tests provided with source codes.
- IHierarchyItem.UpdateProperties now does not allow changing properties in DAV namespace.
- IHierarchyItem.SupportedFeatures method now submits OPTIONS request instead of PROPFIND getsupportedlock.
- IHierarchyItem.GetActiveLocks implementation fixed.
- IHierarchyItem.GetSource implementation fixed.
- WebDavSession.OpenItem method added.
- IFolder.GetItem method added.
- IResource.Upload and IResource.Download methods added.
- System.Net.Mime.ContentType class reference removed.
- References to System.Data.dll removed.
v184.108.40.206 Beta 1July 4, 2007
- WebDAV Client library for .Net and reference documentation provided.