Upgrade to v3
The WebDAV Ajax Library v3 is backward compatible with WebDAV Ajax Library v2. All code that you have created to run v2 will work with v3.
Also note that protocol application supplied with v2 can run side-by-side with protocol application supplied with v3.
To upgrade to v3 follow these steps:
- Replace your ITHitWebDAVClient.js. Do NOT use the the old ITHitWebDAVClient.js supplied with v2 with the v3. The protocol application parameters has changed, so the new JS file should be used. Also do NOT reference the ITHitWebDAVClient.js from our demo sites (ajaxbrowser.com or webdavserver.com), these websites always host the latest version, which may be different from the protocol application version that you are using.
- Replace the protocol application install packages at your download locations. Do NOT reference the protocol application install packages from our demo sites (ajaxbrowser.com or webdavserver.com), these websites always host the latest version, which may be different from the protocol application that you are using.
- Opening Docs from a Web Site with Cookies Authentication
- Do I Need to Install davX: Protocol on a Client Machine to Open Documents from a Web Page?
- Re-branding Protocol Apps and Building from Source Code
- Troubleshooting Protocol Application Issues