IT Hit WebDAV AJAX Library Release History
v5.11.5139.0November 29, 2019
v5.11.5123.0November 11, 2019
v5.11.5118.0November 5, 2019
v5.11.5115.0November 4, 2019
- The protocol installer for Max OS is now notarized. MaxOS 10.15 Catalina is supported now.
- Files upload is broken. "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined" exception in the web browser console the upload code generated using IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine v8.1.5257 and earlier. This bug is now fixed.
v5.10.4919.0September 25, 2019
- Upload validation processing events Queue.OnUploadItemsCreated and UploadItem.OnBeforeUploadStarted are provided. Upload validation and errors processing is refactored.
- UploadItem.SetDeleteOnCancel() and UploadItem.GetDeleteOnCancel() functions are provided to override default behaviour on upload cancelation. Now the file can be kept on the server if it existed before upload started.
- UploadItem.SetRewrite() is renamed to UploadItem.SetOverwrite().
- If Edge extension is failed to install now error description is shown during installation.
- DocManager.IsGSuiteDocument() function is provided.
- DocManager.GoogleEditDocument() function is renamed to DocManager.GSuiteEditDocument().
- Folder.GetSupportedFeaturesAsync() now supports GSuite editing detection. Features.GSuite flag is in Features enum is provided.
- URL decoding in protocol application failed for long URLs in Chrome and Safari if DocManager.DavProtocolEditDocument() function is used. This bug is now fixed.
- URL decoding in protocol application failed if the file name or path contained '+' character. This bug is now fixed.
- Deprecated synchronous API is removed from class reference documentation and is not supported now. Only asynchronous API is supported now.
- Class reference documentation is updated.
v5.9.1033.0August 13, 2019
v5.8.4328.0July 12, 2019
- Protocol application on Windows failed to open documents if URL contained following characters: < > : " / \ | ? *. Now URL is validated and an error message listing not allowed characters is displayed.
v5.8.4319.0June 12, 2019
- Protocol application on Mac OS failed with "ItemURL must be located under the MountURL" error if domain did not contain dots. This bug is now fixed.
v5.8.4309.0May 22, 2019
- Protocol application on Linux did not decode URLs. Now URLs are properly decoded on Linux.
- Protocol application installer and its components are signed with a new certificate.
v5.8.4290.0May 13, 2019
- FireFox extension icon did not show. This bug is now fixed.
- Chrome extension context processing fixed. Chrome extension error occurred "Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received." and "Uncaught Error: Extension context invalidated." that could be found in Chrome web browser log. Now these errors are fixed.
- Protocol application installation on on Ubuntu 14 failed. Latest version of dbus package was attempted to instal, which is not supported by Ubuntu 14. This bug is fixed now.
- All protocol application components and web browser extension components are now signed.
v5.8.4268.0April 25, 2019
- Spacial characters did not escape during upload. Now special characters are %-escaped during upload.
v5.8.4266.0April 17, 2019
- Source codes version failed to build from sources. Web browser host and extension source codes were partially missing. Now this bug is fixed.
v5.8.4259.0March 25, 2019
- Protocol application content script may crush Chrome v72.0.3626.121. This bug is now fixed.
v5.8.4258.0February 28, 2019
- Class reference documentation for paging and search functions corrected and updated.
v5.8.4243.0December 31, 2018
- Protocol application installer on Mac OS displayed an error installing Safari extension. This bug is fixed now.
v5.8.4226.0December 5, 2018
- Protocol application do not open document during first click in Edge in case path length + cookie length + mounting path length exceed 2083 chars. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol application Edge extension do not install in all users mode on some machines. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol application Edge extension do not install in current user mode on some machines. This bug is now fixed.
v5.8.4219.0October 30, 2018
- Protocol application in Firefox on Windows 7 shows "Failed to decode cookies." error message. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol application installer crushes if maximum file size is specified. This bug is now fixed.
- Edge web browser extension is not installed by protocol application installer in Current User mode. Installation for Edge now always requires administrative privileges. Message about policies modification and administrative privileges requirement in Current User mode added.
v5.8.4131.0 BetaOctober 5, 2018
- Paging classes refactored to provide conformity with server classes. PageResults class is provided, TotalNumber property moved to PageResults and renamed to TotalItems.
- Auto-restore upload and Pause/Resume fixed. First time upload with Overwrite: F is submitted, all subsequent times Overwrite: T is submitted.
- Paging through search results is now supported. GetSearchPageAsync() and GetSearchPageByQueryAsync() functions added.
- GetSupportedFeaturesAsync() function now detects paging support. Features.Paging is added to Features flags.
- UploadItem.GetErrors() function returned a single item instead of an errors array. Now an array is returned.
- Protocol application on Mac OS X show "ItemURL must be located under the MountURL" if beginning of ItemURL and does not exactly match MountURL in EditDocument()/DavProtocolEditDocument() functions. Now URL comparison algorithm is improved.
- Protocol application show "Can not pass cookies." error on Windows 7 in case of long cookies. Now this bug is fixed.
- Class reference documentation updated. Samples provided for paging methods.
v5.8.4093.0 BetaSeptember 24, 2018
- Paging and sorting are now supported. ITHit.WebDAV.Client.Folder.GetPageAsync() method is provided where user can specify number of items to skip, page size and order of the items.
- Auto-restore upload is now supported. If connection breaks the upload is automatically retried specified number of times after a specified delay.
- User can now specify maximum file size for editing during protocol application installation via installer user interface.
- Protocol application installer now supports advanced and standard mode.
- Protocol application documents opening failed with "Invalid Literal for float" error on Windows 2012 Server R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2. This bug is now fixed.
- Exception when listing locks in Internet Explorer 11 on machines with non-English locale: 'Evaluation failed for searching "d:lockscope".' This bug is now fixed.
- Ubuntu 18.04 and Debian missing packages error displayed. This bug is now fixed.
v5.7.3252.0August 23, 2018
v5.7.3247.0August 15, 2018
- In case of per-machine protocol application installation the application appeared in 'Add or Remove Programs' only for user that performed installation. Now the protocol application appears in 'Add or Remove programs' for all users in case of per-machine installation.
- If Web Client Windows service was stopped on Windows 8.1 administrative privileges were requested by the protocol application installer (and by protocol application) to start the Web Client service. Administrative privileges are no more required on Windows 8.1 to start Web Client.
- Protocol application installer v5.7 did not overwrite properly v5.6 on Ubuntu. Now this bug is fixed, the v5.6 is properly removed before installing 5.7 on Ubuntu.
v5.7.3233.0August 1, 2018
- Protocol application Windows installer ‘Only for me’ mode does not require administrative privileges any more. For current user the protocol application can now be installed by account with ‘Standard User’ permissions.
- Protocol application Windows installer installer now verifies that Web Client Windows service is running (in case of Windows 7, Windows 8.1) and offers to start Web Client if required.
- Protocol application Windows installer parameters are provided to modify Edge policy and start Web Client Service during installation in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
- Web browser extensions install with incorrect permissions on Ubuntu 16 and Ubuntu 18. Now proper permissions are being configured during installation.
v5.6.3219.0July 18, 2018
v5.6.3217.0July 17, 2018
- If total item path length + cookie length + mounting path length exceed 2083 chars for Edge or 2046 chars in Chrome the protocol app did not open. Now protocol application long paths and cookies are supported in Edge and Chrome.
- All Users/Current user option added to the protocol application installer. To install Edge extension the installer now prompts to allow local computer policy modification.
- If Web Client Windows service is not running on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows Server machines a warning message is displayed by the protocol application offering to start Web Client service.
- On Ubuntu 18.04 gksu package did not installed by protocol application. Now the package is removed from dependency.
- Chrome 67.0.3396.99 the protocol application did not show “To execute this command the authentication cookie will be saved as permanent …" message in case of a session cookie. This bug is now fixed.
- Some of the registry keys added by the protocol application keys are not being removed during uninstall. Now all registry keys are properly removed.
- Firefox on iOS did not open MS Office documents. This bug is now fixed.
- Move of a locked file test fixed.
- Firefox on iOS did not detect correctly. This bug is now fixed.
- Edge extension did not uninstall. This bug is now fixed.
v5.3.3030.0May 18, 2018
- Protocol application now supports Internet Explorer with latest Windows updates. Tested with anonymous, cookies, Basic, Digest and IWA authentication.
v5.2.3021.0May 10, 2018
- Static property for setting install callback timeout is provided: ITHit.WebDAV.Client.DocManager.ProtocolTimeoutMs. Now you can set callback timeout to call error callback if application associated with the extension did not start.
- Protocol application did not detect in Firefox on Windows 32-bit. Protocol install callback was always called. This bug is now fixed.
- If pre-release version of protocol application was installed, the release version did not detect protocol application in Chrome on Windows. Protocol install callback was always called. This bug is now fixed.
v5.2.3013.0April 28, 2018
- Protocol application now supports latest Linux updates. Tested on Ubuntu, Mint, OpenSUSE, Debian.
- Several protocol application versions can now run in parallel on Linux.
- Edit Document Opener protocol applications V3 and v4 did not detect properly if Edit Document Opener v5 is installed. Now this bug is fixed.
- Protocol application presence did not detect if HTML page was opened from file system. Now protocol application is detected if web page is opened from a file system.
v5.1.2861.0 Beta 2April 2, 2018
- Protocol did not detect properly in Firefox and Edge if library is used in iframe. Now this bug is fixed.
- Protocol install callback is called in Safari even if protocol application is installed. This bug is now fixed.
- Uninstall of protocol application always uninstalled Firefox extension. Now Firefox extension is uninstalled only when last protocol application is uninstalled.
v5.1.2827.0 Beta 2March 28, 2018
- The document is opened 2 times in Firefox if previous version is not uninstalled. The Firefox extension did not uninstall when installing new version. Now previous version extension is uninstalled properly in Firefox.
- #ProductName# is displayed in trial period expiration dialog. Now the correct product name is displayed.
v5.1.2821.0 Beta 2March 26, 2018
- Multiple protocol applications installation is now supported on Windows and Mac OS X. You can run several protocol applications in parallel on one machine to work with websites that use different WebDAV Ajax Library versions.
- Digest authentication did not work in Chrome. “null:null” was added to XmlHttpRequests after latest Chrome updates. Basic and Digest authentication now work with latest Chrome updates.
- Chrome and Firefox extensions are updated to support several protocol applications installed on one Windows or Mac OS X machine.
- Edge extension supports several protocol applications installed on one Windows machine.
- “Error: NoneType object is not iterable” message is displayed on Mac OS X. This bug is now fixed.
v5.0.2699.0 Beta 1February 7, 2018
- Firefox extension is now provided for Linux.
- Chrome extension may not install properly on Ubuntu Linux. This bug is now fixed.
- Upload canceling fixed.
- User can now specify delays between upload cancellation attempts in CancelAsync function.
- URL decoding does not work. This bug is now fixed.
v5.0.2682.0 Beta 1January 23, 2018
- “'NoneType' object is not iterable” error occurs in Chrome if Anonymous/Basic/Digest is used and EditDocument function is called. This bug is now fixed.
- Edge Extension did not uninstall during protocol application uninstallation. This bug is now fixed.
- Extension host cannot be accessed in Chrome. The “Access to the specified native messaging host is forbidden” error is returned. MS Office documents in Chrome are opened with DavX protocol application instead of MS Office protocols if EditDocument function is used. This bug is now fixed.
- If protocol application is not installed the protocol install callback is called twice in Firefox and Edge if DavProtocolEditDocument use used. This bug is now fixed.
v5.0.2674.0 Beta 1January 18, 2018
- Upload API is provided. Files and folders upload with pause/resume and cancel upload is now supported.
- DocManager can now open Microsoft Office documents for editing from a web page on a mobile device. EditDocument and MicrosoftOfficeEditDocumentfunctions now support Chrome and Safari on iOS and Chrome on Android.
- Latest Windows updates and Edge updates are now supported. Latest Edge release can pass cookies to protocol app.
- Session cookies now can be passed to protocol application.
- A new web browser add-in is provided for Chrome on Windows and Max OS X.
- A web browser extension is provided for Firefox on Windows and Max OS X.
- A web browser extension is provided for Edge.
- A more reliable detection of protocol application presence is implemented.
- If more than one identical cookies attached to the request and server fails to open a document a “Retry” button is now provided that resets the connection and removes extra cookies.
- “HttpOnly” and “secure” cookie parameters did not always passed properly to protocol app. This bug is now fixed.
- “Path” did not set in in cookie when passed to protocol app. This bug is now fixed.
- Cookie expiration date time zone did not set correctly in protocol app resulting in the incorrect expiration date. This bug is now fixed.
v4.0.2375.0September 27, 2017
- Protocol application presence is not detected in Google Chrome if ITHitWebDAVClient.js is running inside iframe. The protocol install callback was called regardless of protocol application being installed. This bug is now fixed.
- LibreOffice on Mac OS X did not open MS Office and LibreOffice documents (docx, odt, etc.). Now this bug is fixed.
- Typos in protocol application UI on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X fixed.
v4.0.2364.0September 14, 2017
- Error callback function was not called in Safari. Instead a dialog with redirect to App Store is displayed. Now Safari extension is provided to detect if protocol application is installed.
v4.0.2351.0 BetaSeptember 5, 2017
- Yearly and monthly subscriptions are now supported.
v4.0.2337.0 BetaAugust 18, 2017
- DavProtocolEditDocument() and OpenFolderInOsFileManager() DocManager functions now use Google Chrome extension to detect if protocol application is installed.
- LibreOffice did not open documents. Now this bug is fixed.
- Edge 15 or earlier did not open documents. Now this bug is fixed.
v4.0.2336.0 BetaAugust 16, 2017
- Improved reliability of EditDocument() function in Chrome. Google Chrome extension is now provided to detect if protocol application is installed.
- An error callback may be called in Google Chrome on slow machines on Windows and Mac OS X. Now if protocol app is installed it is reliably detected.
- No callback is executed with MS Office documents if MS Office is not installed. Now this issue is fixed.
- If protocol app is not installed on Chrome on Linux, the xdbg-open dialog is always displayed, error callback never called. Now this issue is fixed.
- Significantly improved performance when opening documents with MS Office for Mac from server with cookies authentication.
- Error callback function is not called in Edge. Instead a dialog with redirect to Windows Store is displayed. Now callback works with latest Edge v40 update.
- Error in FormatMessageW call on a non-English Windows versions if English Multilingual User Interface (MUI) files are not installed. Now this bug is fixed.
- Console window was displayed when opening documents with protocol application. Now console window is not required any more and is removed.
v3.0.2209.0April 4, 2017
- Added ITHit.WebDAV.Client.DocManager.MsOfficeEditExtensions property and MsOfficeEditExtensions class with properties for each MS Office application. Now any extension can be associated with Microsoft Office applications.
- If HierarchyItems.CopyMove test failed further tests did not execute. Now this bug is fixed.
- Improved Ajax tests stability on slow machines.
v3.0.2186.0February 23, 2017
- Protocol application installer for Windows is signed with a new code signing certificate.
- If a web browser was deleted directly from file system instead of uninstalling, the protocol application may fail to start. Now web browsers that are improperly deleted are ignored by protocol application.
- A protocol application on OS X may incorrectly attach multiple cookies the request on OS X. This bug is now fixed.
v3.0.2135.0February 7, 2017
- Long path test failed with some servers, tests stopped. Now this bug is fixed fixed.
v3.0.2132.0February 6, 2017
- Error in in protocol app on Windows: Microsoft.VC90.CRT id not found exception “Component identity found in manifest does not match the identity of the component requested.” Now this bug is fixed.
- Opening documents using protocol app on Windows from non-root WebDAV server did not work. Now this bug is fixed.
- Error in protocol application on Windows if mountUrl parameter is not provided. Now this bug is fixed, the folder in which file is located is used.
- Error handling in protocol application improved and refactored. Error message with appropriate description is now displayed if Desktop Experience Windows feature is not installed on Windows Server. Error message is displayed if mounting failed and non-cookies auth is used and connection is non-SSL and UseBasicAuth/BasicAuthLevel registry key is not set to 2.
- Protocol application stopped opening documents on Mac OS X if auth cookie expired. Now cookies are passed into protocol application during every document opening on Mac OS X in case of cookies auth.
- Improved stability and performance of protocol application on OS X in case of cookies authentication.
- Protocol application Max OS X version build failed in source codes version. Now this bug is fixed.
- In case of redirect to login page protocol application hanged. Now this bug is fixed.
- Long path Ajax test added - now server long path support is tested.
- If any special characters Ajax test failed, the tests stopped. Now this bug is fixed.
- License updated, usage restrictions section added – licensing limitations on usage with third-party WebDAV servers.
v3.0.2036.0 BetaNovember 30, 2016
v2.0.1778.0November 29, 2016
v3.0.2031.0 BetaOctober 11, 2016
- Cookies authentication is now supported by DavProtocolEditDocument() and OpenFolderInOsFileManager() functions. Documents can now be opened from a WebDAV server which supports pure cookies authentication on Windows, OS X and Linux. The persistent cookie(s) is passed from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE to WebDAV client application.
- "One-click" build from sources and re-branding of protocol applications is now supported. Build scripts are provided for Windows, OS X and Linux with Source Codes license.
- Multiple document open is now supported by DavProtocolEditDocument() function. A list of coma separated URLs can now be passed to sDocumentUrls prameter.
- The sCommand patrameter is now supported by DavProtocolEditDocument() function. 'Open With' system dialog can now be displayed to select application to be used to open the document.
- RPM package installer is provided.
- Opening document error processing refactored in protocol application in Windows version. If document opening failed Windows Explorer with "My Documents" folder opened in some cases. Now correct error message is displayed.
v2.0.1773.0September 29, 2016
- HierarchyItem.Properties property now returns instance of PropertyList class. PropertyList extends Array and adds PropertyList.Has() and PropertyList.Find() functions. Has() checks if the property is present in HierarchyItem.Properties list. Find() - returns specified property.
v2.0.1761.0September 19, 2016
- ITHit.WebDAV.Client.Features.Dasl is added to Features enumeration. Now Folder.GetSupportedFeaturesAsync() function can be used to check for search feature support.
- Folder.SupportedFeaturesAsync() function is renamed to GetSupportedFeaturesAsync(). SupportedFeaturesAsync() is marked as obsolete.
- Reserved characters tests updated. If the spacial character was at the end of the string some WebDAV servers failed to pass tests. Now reserved character moved to the middle of the test sting.
v2.0.1735.0April 22, 2016
- Opening of non-MS Office documents and MS Office docs with MS Office 2007 via davX: protocol failed on Windows 32-bit machines. This bug is now fixed.
- Opening of non-MS Office documents and MS Office docs with MS Office 2007 via davX: protocol failed in IE 8 and IE 9. This bug is now fixed.
- Protocol application displayed warning in IE 8 and IE 9 about opening unsigned application from unknown publisher. The application is now signed.
- If mounting using protocol application failed the web log-in dialog was shown. The log-in dialog is removed, error message with recommendations is now displayed.
- Protocol name changed to dav3, to trigger automatic protocol application update.
- Protocol application error processing and error message dialogs are re-factored on Windows and Linux.
v2.0.1720.0April 13, 2016
- Opening document and opening Windows Explorer using DocManager functions (via custom protocol handler) failed on Windows 32 bit. This bug is now fixed.
- Opening docs without extension using DocManager functions (via custom protocol handler) failed on Windows and OS X. This bug is now fixed.
- Custom protocol failure callback was triggered in DocManager functions on Windows machines in Chrome if 'Remember my choice for all links of this type' check-box was checked in 'External Protocol Request' dialog if opening document took more than 1 sec. This bug is now fixed.
- Opening document using DocManager functions (via custom protocol handler) during first access on OS X performance improved.
v2.0.1708.0 Beta 2March 15, 2016
- Mounting URL parameter is now processed in all protocol handlers.
- Deb protocol installer package is now provided for Linux in addition to tar.gz. Tested on Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Mint.
- OS X protocol installer (pkg) is now signed.
- Custom protocol name changed from dav: to dav2:
- Unicode characters processing fixed in all protocol handlers.
- Opening documents in Dolphin file manager using protocol handler fixed.
- Opening MS Office docs on Linux now triggers dav: protocol directly, without trying MS Office protocols first.
- Protocol opening script opened a new window in Safari. Now this bug is fixed.
- If lastmodified or creationdate were not provided by server the CreationDate and LastModified returned minimum date. Now these properties return null.
v22.214.171.1240 Beta 1February 9, 2016
- A new approach to opening documents for editing based on protocols is provided. The Java applet is removed and replaced by installers targeting Windows, OS X and Linux.
- JavaOpenFolderInOsFileManager, IsMicrosoftOfficeAvailable, GetMsOfficeVersion ShowMicrosoftOfficeWarning functions are deprecated. The JavaEditDocument is replaced with DavProtocolEditDocument.
- EditDocument, MicrosoftOfficeEditDocument, OpenFolderInOsFileManager functions signatures changed.
v126.96.36.1993November 20, 2015
- Microsoft Edge was not detected correctly in some cases. Now this bug is fixed.
- Microsoft Office 2016 did not open document for editing because URL did not encode properly in DocManager.EditDocument() function. Now this bug is fixed.
- Special characters tests fixed.
v188.8.131.528April 17, 2015
- Microsoft Office documents open for editing did not work in Google Chrome v42 update because NPAPI including Microsoft Office Chrome plug-in is not available any more. Now this issue is fixed, Microsoft Office Chrome NPAPI plug-in is not ised in Chrome any more.
- Java applet performance improved. Now applet is inserted on a web page only first time and reused after that.
- ‘Open With’ OS dialog is now displayed on Linux if file type is not associated with any application.
- HierarhyItem.Properties is now a list of Propery objects.
- Custom properties optional argument is added to following methods: CreateFolderAsync, CreateFileAsync, GetParentAsync, OpenItemAsync, OpenFileAsync, OpenResourceAsync, OpenFolderAsync, CreateFolder, CreateFile, GetParent, OpenItem, OpenFile, OpenResource, OpenFolde. Specific properties can now be requested from server in a single call when creating or opening hierarchy items.
- Documentation updated fixed and updated
v184.108.40.2062December 31, 2014
- Java applet signature expired. Now the Java applet is signed with a new Java code signing certificate.
- Microsoft Office documents were opened in Google chrome using Plugin. Now the protocol extension is used.
- Documentation updated, new examples provided.
- Unit tests fixed and updated.
v220.127.116.111December 5, 2014
- Documentation updated, examples fixed.
- The HierarchyItems.Progress test failed in IE 9-. Now this test is skipped in IE 9- as progress is not supported in IE 9-.
- Show the code and Show log did not work in IE 9-. Now this bug is fixed.
- Test folder did not delete when tests finished. Now test folder is deleted.
v18.104.22.1680December 2, 2014
- All methods are now asynchronous.
- New updated class reference with code examples provided.
- Request class with progress tracking events and cancelation is provided.
- Versioning tests improved.
- PutUnderVersionControlAsync method provided.
- AvailableBytes and UsedBytes properties provided.
v22.214.171.1240October 22, 2014
- Java applet now provides better error handling on Windows. If WebDAV folder mounting error occurs a message is displayed with recommendations to the user.
- GetCustomProperties did not return all properties returned from the server. Now this bug is fixed.
- When deleting the version the If: (<opaquelocktoken:http://server /> header was added to the request. Now this bug is fixed.
v126.96.36.1992June 25, 2014
- User can now open Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio files for editing from server using protocols/plugins similar to Microsoft Office files. OpenOffice documents can now be opened in Microsoft Office using protocols/plugins.
- The following types of files can now be opened as Microsoft Office documents:
- Microsoft Word documents: docx, doc, docm, dot, dotm, dotx
- Microsoft Excel documents: xltx, xltm, xlt, xlsx, xlsm, xlsb, xls, xll, xlam, xla
- Microsoft PowerPoint documents: pptx, pptm, ppt, ppsx, ppsm, pps, ppam, ppa, potx, potm, pot
- Microsoft Access documents: accdb, mdb
- Microsoft InfoPath documents: xsn, xsf
- Microsoft Publisher documents: pub
- Microsoft Visio files: vstx, vstm, vst, vssx, vssm, vssm, vss, vsl, vsdx, vsdm, vsd, vdw,
- Microsoft Project files: mpp
- OpenOffice Writer: odt
- OpenOffice Calc: ods
- OpenOffice Impress: odp
v188.8.131.524June 11, 2014
- Google Chrome is now using plug-in instead of protocol extension in case of Microsoft Office 2013. The MS Office protocol is blocked by Google Chrome update.
v184.108.40.2062March 5, 2014
- ‘Use of XMLHttpRequest's withCredentials attribute is no longer supported in the synchronous mode in the window context.’ is now fixed. XMLHttpRequest.withCredentials is now set only in async mode.
- GetChildren now accepts a list of property names as a second parameter, to request additional properties in PROPFIND request.
- Failed to execute the command [osascript, -e mount volume "http://...." error when trying to mount a volume that was already mounted on OS X. This bug is now fixed.
- Spaces not supported for mounted WebDAV folders on OS X. This bug is now fixed.
v220.127.116.114January 9, 2014
- OpenFolderInOsFileManager method is now using Java applet in Internet Explorer 11 to run OS file manager.
- Versions test fixed.
v18.104.22.1688November 22, 2013
- XPath is not supported issue fixed in Internet Explorer 11. Internet Explorer 11 is now supported.
- DocManager static class provided with methods to open documents and running OS file manager.
- Java applet used in Ajax File Browser is now used in WebDAV Ajax Library to open non-Microsoft Office documents for editing and opening OS file manager.
v22.214.171.1248March 28, 2013
- Async methods analogs provided, such as GetChildrenAsync, OpenFolderAsync, etc.
v126.96.36.1994October 16, 2011
- Responses with non-OK status are ignored in file listing requests.
- Quota support implemented.
v188.8.131.521April 18, 2011
- IE 9 is now supported.
- Integration tests redesigned.
v184.108.40.2067February 25, 2011
- User-Agent header removed as it overwrites header set by the web browser.
- Web browser detection implementation improved.
v220.127.116.117July 26, 2010
- Property withCredentials of XmlHttpRequest is set to true by default.
v18.104.22.1684March 22, 2010
- If bytes uploaded is more than total file content length GetUploadProgress call now throws an exception.
- Response status text parsing fixed is status consists of more than a single word.
- Event model fixed.
v22.214.171.1249October 24, 2009
- Destination header was double encoded. Now this bug is fixed.
- No more namespace needed in custom properties names.
- Incorrect namespace names in documentation fixed.
- Incorrect event calls fixed.
- Incorrect request body was passed in some cases.
v126.96.36.1995March 30, 2009
- Localization support added. Strings are now stored uncompressed at the top of ITHitWebDAVClient.js.
- On some machines in IE with MS XML 3 exceptions was thrown if the server returned empty body. Usually, if any error on the server occurred. Now this bug is fixed.
v188.8.131.524March 5, 2009
- Url-escaping removed.
- SetCredentials method added to avoid default browser login dialog.
v184.108.40.2069December 1, 2008
- Google Chrome support added.
- Added features for requesting upload progress: amount of bytes uploaded and total file size.
- HierarchyItem.GetSupportedLock() and HierarchyItem.GetActiveLocks() methods are replaced with HierarchyItem.SupportedLocks and HierarchyItem.ActiveLocks properties that does not submit extra request to server.
- Integration tests provided with the library.
- New User Guide and Class Reference provided.
v220.127.116.11 Beta 1September 24, 2008
- Firefox 3 support added.
- HierarchyItem.CreationDate and HierarchyItem.LastModified parsing changed. The library now can parse incorrect date returned by some servers such as Microsoft SharePoint 2007.
- Documentation fixed.
v18.104.22.168 Beta 1April 22, 2008
- Last character in file name was truncated when library used with Apache mod_dav.
v22.214.171.124 Beta 1March 19, 2008
- NotFoundException exception fixed when using the library with SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Library version added to logs and User-Agent header submitted to the server.
v126.96.36.199 Beta 1March 11, 2008
- NotFoundException fixed when using with Apache mod_dav (mod_dav does not return dav:displayname property).
v188.8.131.52 Beta 1March 4, 2008
- WebDAV AJAX library with Class 2 WebDAV server support provided.