IT Hit WebDAV Server Engine for Node.js Release History
v1.1.201May 15, 2019
- Sample WebDAV Server with File system back-end did not encode special characters in URLs. Now all characters are properly encoded.
v1.1.195March 25, 2019
- Sample now runs on Linux and Mac OS. Locks storage sample implementation refactored. Windows implementation now use Alternate Data Streams to store locks and custom props. Linux and Mac OS are now using fs-xattr library. fs-extended-attributes library removed from project.
- Folder deletion code in sample fixed. If folder contained files, the delete operation failed. Now this bug is fixed.
v1.1.196March 25, 2019
- Web browser back button does not work correctly in Firefox and Edge on a default handler page supplied with samples. Now this bug is fixed.
v1.1.190November 28, 2018
- Web sockets added to file system sample. Server now submits notification to client to refresh Ajax UI in case of any server changes.
- Non-English characters does not work. This bug is now fixed.
- Repository path in file system sample now can be set in configuration file.
- Storage folder in file system sample moved \Storage\ -> \App_Data\Storage\
- File system sample code refactored, comments updated.
- Class reference updated.
v1.1.110 BetaNovember 12, 2018
- All WebDAV tests now pass.
- PROPPATCH processing implemented.
- Class reference documentation fixed and updated.
- Sample codes are updated in online user guide.
v1.0.93 BetaNovember 8, 2018
- Lock refresh implementation fixed.
v1.0.40 AlphaOctober 30, 2018
- Copy and move are implemented.
- Special characters are now supported.
v1.0.38 AlphaOctober 28, 2018
- Folder creation is implemented.
- URLs generation fixed.
v1.0.16 AlphaOctober 22, 2018
- WebDAV Server Engine and a WebDAV server sample with file system back-end provided.