Java WebDAV Server Library
- No WebDAV and XML experience required to create your WebDAV server.
- Microsoft Web Folders, MAC OS X Finder, iWork on iPad support.
- Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007/2010 support.
- Range / Content-Range header support for PUT and GET.
- Multipart form POST upload support.
- WebDAV RFC 4918 compliant.
- Create Class 1 / Class 3, Class 2 / Class 3 or DeltaV compliant WebDAV Server.
- Resumable upload support (pause / cancel / restore broken upload).
- Upload progress reports.
- Oracle + Tomcat / GlassFish sample.
- Perfect integration with IT Hit AJAX File Browser.
- Java source codes covered by unit tests.
Class 1 / Class 3 WebDAV Server provides basic file management features available in every WebDAV server. On a Class 1 / Class 3 server, you can create files, copy, move and deleting files and folders as well as create, read and delete custom properties for each file or folder.
In addition to features provided by Class 1 / Class 3 WebDAV server, Class 2 / Class 3 WebDAV server supports files and folders locking. Locking is required to protect the item from being modified by other users. Many WebDAV clients such as Microsoft Web Folders, Mac OS X WebDAV client and Microsoft Office require Class 2 WebDAV server.