WebDAV Integration Consulting and Software Development Outsourcing
WebDAV Integration Consulting
Our WebDAV specialist can analyse your system and help you answering following questions:
- What WebDAV features do I need? WebDAV consists of several standards that are often difficult to understand and analyse. We can help you decide which WebDAV features you really need and minimize your development affords.
- What WebDAV client and server software is right for me? Often WebDAV software does not provide clear specification of standards that it implements. We can help you to understand if your client and server software will work effectively together.
- Will my DMS/CMS/CRM/ERP API allow easy WebDAV integration? We can analyze if your documented API require any changes or can be used as-is. If your system does not have any documented API we still can help in many cases.
- How much time do I need to integrate WebDAV to my DMS/CMS/CRM/ERP? The time required heavily depends on your system API. Let us take a look at your API and do the realistic prognosis.
- Will I be able to migrate data using WebDAV? If you plan data migration we may help you understand WebDAV strengths and weaknesses with regard to your environment specifics.
Pricing consists of:
- Hourly rate that starts from 58 USD / hour.
- Travel expenses from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In some cases we can arrange travel from our office in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Living expenses.
WebDAV Integration Outsourcing
We can also do all the programming and testing work for you as well as customize software for your needs.
- Integrate Server or Client software with your DMS/CMS/CRM/ERP.
- Customize WebDAV client and server for your needs.
- Implement WebDAV standards that are not provided by our software.
- Migrate data.
In most cases we can arrange work on both your side and in our office.
What is Required to get Started
In most cases we will need the following information from you:
comments powered by
- Client requirements: what OS or browsers should WebDAV client support.
- Server environment description: OS, development platform (Java, .Net Framework, etc).
- Your system API (if available).