WebDAV Client Library for .NET
- No WebDAV and XML experience required.
- High level programming interfaces.
- WebDAV RFC 2518 and DeltaV RFC 3253 compliant.
- Full WebDAV Class 2 locks management support.
- Range / Content-Range header support for PUT and GET.
- Basic, Digest, NTLM, Kerberos or custom authentication.
- Runs on .Net 2.0 or later and .Net Compact Framework.
- C# source codes provided with unit and integration tests.
- Resumable upload support (Pause / Cancel / Restore broken upload).
- Full-featured sample WebDAV browser provided:
- Pause \ resume \ cancel uploads and downloads.
- Restore broken uploads and downloads.
- Folders upload and download.
- Upload of files over 2Gb to IIS/ASP.NET.
- Locks and versions management.
The sample WebDAV browser provided with the API demonstrates most features of the library and could be used as a starting point for creating your WebDAV Client. Using sample WebDAV browser you can pause uploads and downloads, restore broken uploads and downloads, upload and download folders and manage file versions.